This web page is about SFS/ESynth Vs1.25 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall SFS/ESynth Vs1.25 from your PCMark Huckvale
. More information on Mark Huckvale can be found here
. Click on http://www.phon.ucl.ac.uk/
to get more info about SFS/ESynth Vs1.25 on Mark Huckvale's website. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SFS\ESynth directory. Take into account that this location can differ being determined by the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling SFS/ESynth Vs1.25 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\SFS\ESynth\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. ESynth.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 444.00 KB (454656 bytes) on disk.
SFS/ESynth Vs1.25 is composed of the following executables which take 1.11 MB (1165082
bytes) on disk:
- ESynth.exe (444.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (693.78 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.25
of SFS/ESynth Vs1.25.
SFS/ESynth Vs1.25 is a program released by Mark Huckvale. Frequently, users choose to remove this application. This is difficult because doing this by hand takes some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK manner to remove SFS/ESynth Vs1.25 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete SFS/ESynth Vs1.25 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate SFS/ESynth Vs1.25 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "SFS/ESynth Vs1.25". The SFS/ESynth Vs1.25 app will be found automatically. After you select SFS/ESynth Vs1.25 in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding SFS/ESynth Vs1.25, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for SFS/ESynth Vs1.25:
- The software company is: http://www.phon.ucl.ac.uk/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\SFS\ESynth\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove SFS/ESynth Vs1.25.
8. After removing SFS/ESynth Vs1.25, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of SFS/ESynth Vs1.25 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing SFS/ESynth Vs1.25 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall SFS/ESynth Vs1.25 by Mark Huckvale from your PC, we are not saying that SFS/ESynth Vs1.25 by Mark Huckvale is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall SFS/ESynth Vs1.25 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-02-27 23:59:41.373