You can find below detailed information on how to remove SFR Cloud for Windows. It is written by How to uninstall SFR Cloud from your PCF-Secure Corporation
. Check out here
where you can read more on F-Secure Corporation. Usually the SFR Cloud application is placed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\F-Secure\SFR Cloud\Application directory, depending on the user's option during install. SFR Cloud's complete uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\F-Secure\SFR Cloud\Application\Uninstall SFR Cloud.exe. SFR Cloud.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 1.24 MB (1300520 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of SFR Cloud. They take an average of 1.91 MB (1997616
bytes) on disk.
- launcher.exe (102.54 KB)
- Uninstall SFR Cloud.exe (73.64 KB)
- SFR Cloud.exe (1.24 MB)
- verify.exe (402.04 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.3.4150
of SFR Cloud. Click on the links below for other SFR Cloud versions:
...click to view all...
SFR Cloud is a program by F-Secure Corporation. Some computer users try to erase it. Sometimes this can be efortful because removing this by hand requires some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY practice to erase SFR Cloud is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove SFR Cloud from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate SFR Cloud or simply click the Search field and type in "SFR Cloud". If it is installed on your PC the SFR Cloud app will be found very quickly. After you select SFR Cloud in the list , the following information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about SFR Cloud, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall SFR Cloud.
8. After removing SFR Cloud, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong SFR Cloud that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling SFR Cloud with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall SFR Cloud by F-Secure Corporation from your PC, nor are we saying that SFR Cloud by F-Secure Corporation is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall SFR Cloud in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-05 09:36:02.060