You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall SFB 1.4.839 for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall SFB 1.4.839 from your computerSsit
. You can read more on Ssit or check for application updates here
. You can read more about about SFB 1.4.839 at http://www.SSIT.IR
. SFB 1.4.839 is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SSIT directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. The full command line for removing SFB 1.4.839 is C:\Program Files (x86)\SSIT\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file occupies 11.81 MB (12382208 bytes) on disk and is called SFB.exe.
The executables below are part of SFB 1.4.839. They take an average of 12.94 MB (13564351
bytes) on disk.
- SFB.exe (11.81 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.4.839
of SFB 1.4.839.
SFB 1.4.839 is an application marketed by the software company Ssit. Frequently, users try to erase this application. This can be troublesome because doing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY procedure to erase SFB 1.4.839 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete SFB 1.4.839 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate SFB 1.4.839 or simply click the Search field and type in "SFB 1.4.839". If it exists on your system the SFB 1.4.839 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click SFB 1.4.839 in the list of applications, some information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about SFB 1.4.839, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for SFB 1.4.839:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.SSIT.IR
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\SSIT\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove SFB 1.4.839.
8. After removing SFB 1.4.839, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong SFB 1.4.839 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling SFB 1.4.839 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall SFB 1.4.839 by Ssit from your PC, we are not saying that SFB 1.4.839 by Ssit is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall SFB 1.4.839 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-24 18:25:29.663