SETOFF v3.0 is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by How to uninstall SETOFF v3.0 from your PCEnsoft, Inc.
. Open here
where you can find out more on Ensoft, Inc.. More information about SETOFF v3.0 can be seen at www.ensoftinc.com
. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Ensoft\Setoff3 directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's preference. You can remove SETOFF v3.0 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Ensoft\Setoff3\so3-32u_18521.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. setoff3.exe is the SETOFF v3.0's main executable file and it takes around 5.34 MB (5596672 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of SETOFF v3.0. They occupy about 6.66 MB (6980640
bytes) on disk.
- ensoft_key_inquirer.exe (521.50 KB)
- setoff3.exe (5.34 MB)
- setoffm.exe (273.00 KB)
- so3-32u_18521.exe (557.03 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.0.9
of SETOFF v3.0.
SETOFF v3.0 is an application released by the software company Ensoft, Inc.. Frequently, people decide to remove this program. This is difficult because deleting this manually requires some knowledge regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE procedure to remove SETOFF v3.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete SETOFF v3.0 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate SETOFF v3.0 or simply click the Search field and type in "SETOFF v3.0". The SETOFF v3.0 application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select SETOFF v3.0 in the list of apps, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about SETOFF v3.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for SETOFF v3.0:
- The software company is: www.ensoftinc.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Ensoft\Setoff3\so3-32u_18521.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall SETOFF v3.0.
8. After removing SETOFF v3.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of SETOFF v3.0 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling SETOFF v3.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove SETOFF v3.0 by Ensoft, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that SETOFF v3.0 by Ensoft, Inc. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove SETOFF v3.0 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-08-31 05:03:39.440