SETOFF v3.0 is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by How to uninstall SETOFF v3.0 from your PCEnsoft, Inc.
. Open here
where you can find out more on Ensoft, Inc.. More information about SETOFF v3.0 can be seen at www.ensoftinc.com
. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Ensoft\Setoff3 directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's preference. You can remove SETOFF v3.0 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Ensoft\Setoff3\so3-32u_18521.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. setoff3.exe is the SETOFF v3.0's main executable file and it takes around 5.34 MB (5596672 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of SETOFF v3.0. They occupy about 6.66 MB (6980640
bytes) on disk.
- ensoft_key_inquirer.exe (521.50 KB)
- setoff3.exe (5.34 MB)
- setoffm.exe (273.00 KB)
- so3-32u_18521.exe (557.03 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.0.9
of SETOFF v3.0.
SETOFF v3.0 is an application released by the software company Ensoft, Inc.. Frequently, people decide to remove this program. This is difficult because deleting this manually requires some knowledge regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE procedure to remove SETOFF v3.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete SETOFF v3.0 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find SETOFF v3.0 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "SETOFF v3.0". The SETOFF v3.0 application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click SETOFF v3.0 in the list , some information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about SETOFF v3.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for SETOFF v3.0:
- The web site of the program is: www.ensoftinc.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Ensoft\Setoff3\so3-32u_18521.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall SETOFF v3.0.
8. After removing SETOFF v3.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of SETOFF v3.0 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling SETOFF v3.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove SETOFF v3.0 by Ensoft, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that SETOFF v3.0 by Ensoft, Inc. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove SETOFF v3.0 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-31 05:03:39.440