SEGA Bass Fishing
This web page contains thorough information on how to remove SEGA Bass Fishing for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall SEGA Bass Fishing from your systemSEGA
. Go over here
for more details on SEGA. Click on http://www.sega.com
to get more data about SEGA Bass Fishing on SEGA's website. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\SEGA Bass Fishing directory. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's preference. The complete uninstall command line for SEGA Bass Fishing is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. SEGA Bass Fishing.exe is the SEGA Bass Fishing's main executable file and it occupies close to 15.74 MB (16505872 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in SEGA Bass Fishing. They occupy 48.96 MB (51336232
bytes) on disk.
- AppLauncher.exe (14.35 MB)
- SEGA Bass Fishing.exe (15.74 MB)
- DXSETUP.exe (505.84 KB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (9.80 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (8.57 MB)
Numerous files, folders and registry data can be left behind when you are trying to remove SEGA Bass Fishing from your PC.Folders found on disk after you uninstall SEGA Bass Fishing from your computer:
The files below were left behind on your disk by SEGA Bass Fishing when you uninstall it:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Packages\B9ECED6F.ArmouryCrate_qmba6cd70vzyy\LocalState\GameLibrary\ExternalCover\SEGA Bass Fishing
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Packages\B9ECED6F.ArmouryCrate_qmba6cd70vzyy\LocalState\GameLibrary\ExternalCover\SEGA Bass Fishing\-1625926658.png
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Steam App 71240
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Wow6432Node\sega\sega bass fishing
SEGA Bass Fishing is an application by SEGA. Some people decide to erase it. Sometimes this is hard because uninstalling this manually requires some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK procedure to erase SEGA Bass Fishing is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete SEGA Bass Fishing with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find SEGA Bass Fishing or simply click the Search feature and type in "SEGA Bass Fishing". If it is installed on your PC the SEGA Bass Fishing app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click SEGA Bass Fishing in the list of programs, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about SEGA Bass Fishing, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for SEGA Bass Fishing:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.sega.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove SEGA Bass Fishing.
8. After uninstalling SEGA Bass Fishing, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong SEGA Bass Fishing that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling SEGA Bass Fishing with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove SEGA Bass Fishing by SEGA from your PC, nor are we saying that SEGA Bass Fishing by SEGA is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove SEGA Bass Fishing in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-06 20:53:47.857