SEGA Bass Fishing
This web page contains thorough information on how to remove SEGA Bass Fishing for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall SEGA Bass Fishing from your systemSEGA
. Go over here
for more details on SEGA. Click on http://www.sega.com
to get more data about SEGA Bass Fishing on SEGA's website. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\SEGA Bass Fishing directory. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's preference. The complete uninstall command line for SEGA Bass Fishing is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. SEGA Bass Fishing.exe is the SEGA Bass Fishing's main executable file and it occupies close to 15.74 MB (16505872 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in SEGA Bass Fishing. They occupy 48.96 MB (51336232
bytes) on disk.
- AppLauncher.exe (14.35 MB)
- SEGA Bass Fishing.exe (15.74 MB)
- DXSETUP.exe (505.84 KB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (9.80 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (8.57 MB)
SEGA Bass Fishing is an application released by SEGA. Sometimes, computer users try to remove this program. This is troublesome because doing this manually takes some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE approach to remove SEGA Bass Fishing is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove SEGA Bass Fishing from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate SEGA Bass Fishing or simply activate the Search field and type in "SEGA Bass Fishing". The SEGA Bass Fishing app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select SEGA Bass Fishing in the list of apps, some data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about SEGA Bass Fishing, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for SEGA Bass Fishing:
- The publisher is: http://www.sega.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove SEGA Bass Fishing.
8. After uninstalling SEGA Bass Fishing, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of SEGA Bass Fishing which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling SEGA Bass Fishing with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall SEGA Bass Fishing by SEGA from your computer, nor are we saying that SEGA Bass Fishing by SEGA is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall SEGA Bass Fishing in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-06 20:53:47.857