SEGA Bass Fishing
This web page contains thorough information on how to remove SEGA Bass Fishing for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall SEGA Bass Fishing from your systemSEGA
. Go over here
for more details on SEGA. Click on http://www.sega.com
to get more data about SEGA Bass Fishing on SEGA's website. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\SEGA Bass Fishing directory. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's preference. The complete uninstall command line for SEGA Bass Fishing is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. SEGA Bass Fishing.exe is the SEGA Bass Fishing's main executable file and it occupies close to 15.74 MB (16505872 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in SEGA Bass Fishing. They occupy 48.96 MB (51336232
bytes) on disk.
- AppLauncher.exe (14.35 MB)
- SEGA Bass Fishing.exe (15.74 MB)
- DXSETUP.exe (505.84 KB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (9.80 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (8.57 MB)
Numerous files, folders and registry data can be left behind when you are trying to remove SEGA Bass Fishing from your PC.Registry that is not removed:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Steam App 71240
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Wow6432Node\sega\sega bass fishing
SEGA Bass Fishing is an application offered by SEGA. Sometimes, computer users want to remove this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because uninstalling this manually requires some experience regarding PCs. The best EASY approach to remove SEGA Bass Fishing is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase SEGA Bass Fishing from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate SEGA Bass Fishing or simply activate the Search field and type in "SEGA Bass Fishing". The SEGA Bass Fishing program will be found very quickly. After you click SEGA Bass Fishing in the list , the following data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about SEGA Bass Fishing, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for SEGA Bass Fishing:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.sega.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove SEGA Bass Fishing.
8. After removing SEGA Bass Fishing, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of SEGA Bass Fishing which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing SEGA Bass Fishing using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall SEGA Bass Fishing by SEGA from your computer, nor are we saying that SEGA Bass Fishing by SEGA is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall SEGA Bass Fishing in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-06 20:53:47.857