This web page contains complete information on how to remove SDTool v22.214.171.1244111650 for Windows. It is written by How to uninstall SDTool v126.96.36.1994111650 from your systemMining
. You can read more on Mining or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.mipcm.com
to get more facts about SDTool v188.8.131.524111650 on Mining's website. SDTool v184.108.40.2064111650 is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SDTool directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. C:\Program Files (x86)\SDTool\uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall SDTool v220.127.116.114111650. SD.exe is the SDTool v18.104.22.1684111650's primary executable file and it occupies approximately 13.39 MB (14041600 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in SDTool v22.214.171.1244111650. They occupy 13.50 MB (14157435
bytes) on disk.
- SD.exe (13.39 MB)
- uninst.exe (113.12 KB)
The current web page applies to SDTool v126.96.36.1994111650 version 188.8.131.524111650
SDTool v184.108.40.2064111650 is a program by Mining. Frequently, computer users decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because deleting this by hand takes some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE action to uninstall SDTool v220.127.116.114111650 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove SDTool v18.104.22.1684111650 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find SDTool v22.214.171.1244111650 or simply click the Search feature and type in "SDTool v126.96.36.1994111650". The SDTool v188.8.131.524111650 application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click SDTool v184.108.40.2064111650 in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding SDTool v220.127.116.114111650, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for SDTool v18.104.22.1684111650:
- The software company is: http://www.mipcm.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\SDTool\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall SDTool v22.214.171.1244111650.
8. After removing SDTool v126.96.36.1994111650, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong SDTool v188.8.131.524111650 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing SDTool v184.108.40.2064111650 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove SDTool v220.127.116.114111650 by Mining from your computer, nor are we saying that SDTool v18.104.22.1684111650 by Mining is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove SDTool v22.214.171.1244111650 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-05-15 05:18:36.487