SDRuno version 1.23
SDRuno version 1.23 is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall SDRuno version 1.23 from your computerSDRplay Ltd
. Check out here
where you can get more info on SDRplay Ltd. More info about the software SDRuno version 1.23 can be found at https://www.sdrplay.com
. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SDRplay\SDRuno123 folder. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's decision. The full uninstall command line for SDRuno version 1.23 is C:\Program Files (x86)\SDRplay\SDRuno123\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 7.37 MB (7728824 bytes) on disk and is labeled SDRuno.exe.
SDRuno version 1.23 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 8.67 MB (9089064
bytes) on disk.
- sdrplay_apiService.exe (146.68 KB)
- SDRuno.exe (7.37 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.15 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.23
of SDRuno version 1.23.
SDRuno version 1.23 is a program marketed by the software company SDRplay Ltd. Some users try to remove it. Sometimes this is difficult because removing this by hand takes some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK practice to remove SDRuno version 1.23 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall SDRuno version 1.23 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate SDRuno version 1.23 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "SDRuno version 1.23". If it is installed on your PC the SDRuno version 1.23 program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click SDRuno version 1.23 in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding SDRuno version 1.23, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for SDRuno version 1.23:
- The software company is: https://www.sdrplay.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\SDRplay\SDRuno123\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove SDRuno version 1.23.
8. After uninstalling SDRuno version 1.23, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of SDRuno version 1.23 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing SDRuno version 1.23 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall SDRuno version 1.23 by SDRplay Ltd from your PC, we are not saying that SDRuno version 1.23 by SDRplay Ltd is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall SDRuno version 1.23 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-05-19 18:01:00.510