SDRSharp is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by How to uninstall SDRSharp from your computerSDR Chile
. Go over here
where you can find out more on SDR Chile. Usually the SDRSharp program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SDRSharp folder, depending on the user's option during install. SDRSharp's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\SDRSharp\Uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 364.00 KB (372736 bytes) on disk and is labeled SDRSharp.exe.
SDRSharp is comprised of the following executables which occupy 7.41 MB (7765572
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- ADSBSpy.exe (88.00 KB)
- AirspyCalibrate.exe (122.50 KB)
- airspy_adsb.exe (118.50 KB)
- AstroSpy.exe (72.00 KB)
- httpget.exe (188.00 KB)
- SDRSharp.exe (364.00 KB)
- SpectrumSpy.exe (72.00 KB)
- spyserver.exe (434.00 KB)
- spyserver_ping.exe (80.50 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (85.43 KB)
- unzip.exe (164.00 KB)
- zadig.exe (4.92 MB)
- DSDPlus.exe (380.53 KB)
- FMP-Map.EXE (56.50 KB)
- FMP.EXE (125.03 KB)
- FMPA.exe (138.53 KB)
- LRRP.EXE (57.50 KB)
This data is about SDRSharp version 22.214.171.1242
alone. For other SDRSharp versions please click below:
SDRSharp is a program by the software company SDR Chile. Sometimes, computer users want to uninstall this application. This can be easier said than done because performing this manually takes some know-how regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE practice to uninstall SDRSharp is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase SDRSharp from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find SDRSharp or simply activate the Search feature and type in "SDRSharp". The SDRSharp application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select SDRSharp in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding SDRSharp, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove SDRSharp.
8. After removing SDRSharp, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of SDRSharp which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling SDRSharp with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove SDRSharp by SDR Chile from your PC, nor are we saying that SDRSharp by SDR Chile is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove SDRSharp supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-08-23 04:16:39.600