This web page is about SDP3 2.30.0 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall SDP3 2.30.0 from your PCScania CV AB
. Further information on Scania CV AB can be found here
. More details about the application SDP3 2.30.0 can be found at www.scania.com
. SDP3 2.30.0 is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\Scania\SDP3 directory, regulated by the user's option. You can uninstall SDP3 2.30.0 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Scania\SDP3\uninstall.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is named SDP3.exe and occupies 370.95 KB (379848 bytes).
SDP3 2.30.0 contains of the executables below. They occupy 3.14 MB (3290861
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- BICT.exe (750.95 KB)
- LogicHandler.exe (1.43 MB)
- SDP3.exe (370.95 KB)
- SDP3Configurator.exe (55.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (99.34 KB)
- VCIConfigurator.exe (204.50 KB)
- helios_flash.exe (64.00 KB)
- hydra_flash.exe (203.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.30.0310
of SDP3 2.30.0.
SDP3 2.30.0 is an application offered by Scania CV AB. Frequently, computer users choose to uninstall this application. This is hard because doing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE solution to uninstall SDP3 2.30.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall SDP3 2.30.0 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate SDP3 2.30.0 or simply click the Search feature and type in "SDP3 2.30.0". If it exists on your system the SDP3 2.30.0 app will be found very quickly. After you select SDP3 2.30.0 in the list , some data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about SDP3 2.30.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for SDP3 2.30.0:
- The web site of the application is: www.scania.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Scania\SDP3\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove SDP3 2.30.0.
8. After removing SDP3 2.30.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of SDP3 2.30.0 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing SDP3 2.30.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove SDP3 2.30.0 by Scania CV AB from your computer, nor are we saying that SDP3 2.30.0 by Scania CV AB is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove SDP3 2.30.0 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-06-01 20:58:35.937