This page contains complete information on how to uninstall SDNConfigTool for Windows. It is made by A guide to uninstall SDNConfigTool from your computerSomfy
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on Somfy. SDNConfigTool is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\Somfy\SDNConfigTool-1.1.0_1519 directory, depending on the user's choice. SDNConfigTool's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Somfy\SDNConfigTool-1.1.0_1519\Uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 523.00 KB (535552 bytes) on disk and is called SDNConfigTool.exe.
The executable files below are installed beside SDNConfigTool. They take about 976.14 KB (999567
bytes) on disk.
- Uninstall.exe (453.14 KB)
- SDNConfigTool.exe (523.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.1.01519
of SDNConfigTool. You can find below info on other application versions of SDNConfigTool:
SDNConfigTool is a program offered by the software company Somfy. Frequently, people decide to remove this program. This can be hard because performing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY way to remove SDNConfigTool is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove SDNConfigTool with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate SDNConfigTool or simply click the Search field and type in "SDNConfigTool". The SDNConfigTool application will be found very quickly. After you select SDNConfigTool in the list of programs, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about SDNConfigTool, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove SDNConfigTool.
8. After removing SDNConfigTool, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of SDNConfigTool that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling SDNConfigTool with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall SDNConfigTool by Somfy from your PC, we are not saying that SDNConfigTool by Somfy is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall SDNConfigTool supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-10 09:17:52.327