This web page contains detailed information on how to remove SDLC for Windows. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall SDLC from your PCDelivered by Citrix
. You can read more on Delivered by Citrix or check for application updates here
. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\SelfServicePlugin folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's preference. The full command line for uninstalling SDLC is C:\Program. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. SDLC's main file takes around 3.01 MB (3153800 bytes) and is named SelfService.exe.
SDLC is composed of the following executables which take 3.24 MB (3398176
bytes) on disk:
- CleanUp.exe (144.88 KB)
- SelfService.exe (3.01 MB)
- SelfServicePlugin.exe (52.88 KB)
- SelfServiceUninstaller.exe (40.88 KB)
The current web page applies to SDLC version 1.0
SDLC is a program released by the software company Delivered by Citrix. Sometimes, users choose to uninstall this application. This is troublesome because doing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK approach to uninstall SDLC is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall SDLC from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find SDLC or simply activate the Search field and type in "SDLC". If it exists on your system the SDLC program will be found very quickly. After you select SDLC in the list of apps, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about SDLC, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall SDLC.
8. After uninstalling SDLC, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of SDLC which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing SDLC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall SDLC by Delivered by Citrix from your PC, we are not saying that SDLC by Delivered by Citrix is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall SDLC supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-22 08:44:23.607