You can find on this page details on how to uninstall SDD for Windows. It is developed by A guide to uninstall SDD from your computerJLR
. Check out here
for more details on JLR. More information about the program SDD can be found at http://www.JLR.com
. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files\JLR folder. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's preference. SDD's primary file takes about 141.78 KB (145184 bytes) and is called java.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in SDD. They take 1.32 MB (1388736
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- java-rmi.exe (32.78 KB)
- java.exe (141.78 KB)
- javacpl.exe (57.78 KB)
- javaw.exe (141.78 KB)
- javaws.exe (153.78 KB)
- jbroker.exe (81.78 KB)
- jp2launcher.exe (22.78 KB)
- jqs.exe (149.78 KB)
- jqsnotify.exe (53.78 KB)
- keytool.exe (32.78 KB)
- kinit.exe (32.78 KB)
- klist.exe (32.78 KB)
- ktab.exe (32.78 KB)
- orbd.exe (32.78 KB)
- pack200.exe (32.78 KB)
- policytool.exe (32.78 KB)
- rmid.exe (32.78 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (32.78 KB)
- servertool.exe (32.78 KB)
- ssvagent.exe (29.78 KB)
- tnameserv.exe (32.78 KB)
- unpack200.exe (129.78 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 146.06.002
of SDD. You can find below info on other versions of SDD:
...click to view all...
SDD is an application offered by JLR. Sometimes, users try to remove this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE approach to remove SDD is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove SDD from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate SDD or simply click the Search feature and type in "SDD". If it is installed on your PC the SDD program will be found automatically. After you select SDD in the list of applications, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about SDD, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall SDD.
8. After uninstalling SDD, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of SDD which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing SDD with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove SDD by JLR from your computer, we are not saying that SDD by JLR is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove SDD in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-03-19 04:54:00.230