SD Wave 3.3
SD Wave 3.3 is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall SD Wave 3.3 from your systemEye Partner Inc.
. More information about Eye Partner Inc. can be found here
. Click on http://www.eyepartner.com
to get more data about SD Wave 3.3 on Eye Partner Inc.'s website. SD Wave 3.3 is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SDWave folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. The entire uninstall command line for SD Wave 3.3 is C:\Program Files (x86)\SDWave\unins000.exe. SD Wave 3.3's primary file takes around 13.73 MB (14401344 bytes) and is called SDWave.exe.
The following executables are contained in SD Wave 3.3. They occupy 14.56 MB (15267422
bytes) on disk.
- SDWave.exe (13.73 MB)
- unins000.exe (845.78 KB)
This data is about SD Wave 3.3 version 188.8.131.52
alone. You can find below info on other versions of SD Wave 3.3:
If you are manually uninstalling SD Wave 3.3 we recommend you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Registry keys:
SD Wave 3.3 is a program offered by the software company Eye Partner Inc.. Sometimes, people choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be hard because deleting this manually requires some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK procedure to uninstall SD Wave 3.3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase SD Wave 3.3 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate SD Wave 3.3 or simply click the Search field and type in "SD Wave 3.3". The SD Wave 3.3 program will be found very quickly. After you select SD Wave 3.3 in the list , some information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about SD Wave 3.3, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for SD Wave 3.3:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.eyepartner.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\SDWave\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall SD Wave 3.3.
8. After uninstalling SD Wave 3.3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of SD Wave 3.3 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing SD Wave 3.3 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall SD Wave 3.3 by Eye Partner Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that SD Wave 3.3 by Eye Partner Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall SD Wave 3.3 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-09-22 10:08:25.753