SCUM Admin Helper
SCUM Admin Helper is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall SCUM Admin Helper from your systemSAH
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on SAH. SCUM Admin Helper is normally installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\SCUM_Admin_Helper directory, regulated by the user's choice. You can uninstall SCUM Admin Helper by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\SCUM_Admin_Helper\Update.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. SCUM Admin Helper.exe is the SCUM Admin Helper's primary executable file and it takes around 301.50 KB (308736 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of SCUM Admin Helper. They occupy an average of 49.83 MB (52253184
bytes) on disk.
- SCUM Admin Helper.exe (301.50 KB)
- Update.exe (1.74 MB)
- SCUM Admin Helper.exe (47.80 MB)
The current page applies to SCUM Admin Helper version 1.0.0
SCUM Admin Helper is a program released by the software company SAH. Some people try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is efortful because performing this manually takes some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE solution to uninstall SCUM Admin Helper is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase SCUM Admin Helper from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find SCUM Admin Helper or simply activate the Search feature and type in "SCUM Admin Helper". If it is installed on your PC the SCUM Admin Helper application will be found automatically. After you select SCUM Admin Helper in the list of apps, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about SCUM Admin Helper, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall SCUM Admin Helper.
8. After uninstalling SCUM Admin Helper, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of SCUM Admin Helper that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing SCUM Admin Helper using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall SCUM Admin Helper by SAH from your PC, we are not saying that SCUM Admin Helper by SAH is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall SCUM Admin Helper in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-08-24 10:34:51.620