You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall SCS 11.2.6 for Windows. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall SCS 11.2.6 from your PCShow Cue Systems
. Take a look here
for more information on Show Cue Systems. Click on http://www.showcuesystems.com
to get more details about SCS 11.2.6 on Show Cue Systems's website. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SCS 11 folder (same installation drive as Windows). SCS 11.2.6's entire uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\SCS 11\unins000.exe". scs11.exe is the SCS 11.2.6's main executable file and it occupies around 6.04 MB (6333952 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed along with SCS 11.2.6. They take about 7.25 MB (7604937
bytes) on disk.
- scs11.exe (6.04 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.21 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 11.2.6
of SCS 11.2.6.
SCS 11.2.6 is an application offered by the software company Show Cue Systems. Sometimes, computer users choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because deleting this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE action to uninstall SCS 11.2.6 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete SCS 11.2.6 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate SCS 11.2.6 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "SCS 11.2.6". If it exists on your system the SCS 11.2.6 app will be found very quickly. After you select SCS 11.2.6 in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding SCS 11.2.6, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for SCS 11.2.6:
- The software company is: http://www.showcuesystems.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\SCS 11\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall SCS 11.2.6.
8. After removing SCS 11.2.6, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of SCS 11.2.6 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling SCS 11.2.6 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove SCS 11.2.6 by Show Cue Systems from your computer, we are not saying that SCS 11.2.6 by Show Cue Systems is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove SCS 11.2.6 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-23 03:57:29.287