SCREENSEVEN GAME CENTER
This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall SCREENSEVEN GAME CENTER for Windows. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall SCREENSEVEN GAME CENTER from your systemINTENIUM GmbH
. Go over here
for more details on INTENIUM GmbH. Usually the SCREENSEVEN GAME CENTER application is to be found in the C:\Program Files\OXXOGames\VIVAGplayer directory, depending on the user's option during setup. SCREENSEVEN GAME CENTER's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\OXXOGames\VIVAGplayer\\MyInstall.exe. SCREENSEVEN GAME CENTER's primary file takes around 472.07 KB (483400 bytes) and is named GameCenterNotifier.exe.
SCREENSEVEN GAME CENTER installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 5.01 MB (5251631
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- GameCenterNotifier.exe (472.07 KB)
- GPlayer.exe (1.89 MB)
- LoadHelper.exe (202.07 KB)
- MyInstall.exe (1.33 MB)
- Spielepost.exe (860.91 KB)
- uninstall.exe (305.35 KB)
The current page applies to SCREENSEVEN GAME CENTER version 126.96.36.199
alone. You can find below a few links to other SCREENSEVEN GAME CENTER releases:
Some files, folders and Windows registry data will not be uninstalled when you want to remove SCREENSEVEN GAME CENTER from your PC.Directories found on disk:
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\OXXOGames\VIVAGplayer\Install
SCREENSEVEN GAME CENTER is an application by INTENIUM GmbH. Some users want to erase this application. Sometimes this is hard because performing this by hand requires some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY way to erase SCREENSEVEN GAME CENTER is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove SCREENSEVEN GAME CENTER from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate SCREENSEVEN GAME CENTER or simply click the Search field and type in "SCREENSEVEN GAME CENTER". The SCREENSEVEN GAME CENTER application will be found very quickly. When you select SCREENSEVEN GAME CENTER in the list of apps, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about SCREENSEVEN GAME CENTER, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove SCREENSEVEN GAME CENTER.
8. After uninstalling SCREENSEVEN GAME CENTER, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong SCREENSEVEN GAME CENTER that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing SCREENSEVEN GAME CENTER with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove SCREENSEVEN GAME CENTER by INTENIUM GmbH from your computer, we are not saying that SCREENSEVEN GAME CENTER by INTENIUM GmbH is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove SCREENSEVEN GAME CENTER in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-01-10 10:06:31.597