SCC for Windows
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall SCC for Windows for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall SCC for Windows from your systemQNH
. Check out here
where you can get more info on QNH. You can read more about about SCC for Windows at http://sourceforge.net/projects/sysconfcollect
. SCC for Windows is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SCC directory, regulated by the user's choice. SCC for Windows's complete uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\SCC\Uninstall.exe" "C:\Program Files (x86)\SCC\install.log" -u. blat.exe is the SCC for Windows's main executable file and it takes about 168.00 KB (172032 bytes) on disk.
SCC for Windows contains of the executables below. They occupy 1,023.94 KB (1048510
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Uninstall.exe (225.44 KB)
- blat.exe (168.00 KB)
- bsdtar.exe (73.50 KB)
- diff.exe (147.00 KB)
- pscp.exe (316.00 KB)
- sort.exe (94.00 KB)
This data is about SCC for Windows version 1.5.8
SCC for Windows is an application offered by the software company QNH. Sometimes, computer users decide to uninstall this program. This is hard because removing this manually takes some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK solution to uninstall SCC for Windows is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase SCC for Windows with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate SCC for Windows or simply activate the Search feature and type in "SCC for Windows". The SCC for Windows app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select SCC for Windows in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding SCC for Windows, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for SCC for Windows:
- The web site of the program is: http://sourceforge.net/projects/sysconfcollect
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\SCC\Uninstall.exe" "C:\Program Files (x86)\SCC\install.log" -u
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove SCC for Windows.
8. After uninstalling SCC for Windows, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong SCC for Windows that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing SCC for Windows using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall SCC for Windows by QNH from your PC, we are not saying that SCC for Windows by QNH is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall SCC for Windows supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130