SCARM 0.9.20 beta
SCARM 0.9.20 beta is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It is made by A way to uninstall SCARM 0.9.20 beta from your PCMilen Peev
. Go over here
for more details on Milen Peev. More data about the software SCARM 0.9.20 beta can be seen at http://www.scarm.info/index_en.html
. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SCARM folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing SCARM 0.9.20 beta is "C:\Program Files (x86)\SCARM\unins000.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is called scarm.exe and its approximative size is 2.29 MB (2398720 bytes).
SCARM 0.9.20 beta is comprised of the following executables which occupy 2.97 MB (3117336
bytes) on disk:
- scarm.exe (2.29 MB)
- unins000.exe (701.77 KB)
The current web page applies to SCARM 0.9.20 beta version 0.9.20
SCARM 0.9.20 beta is an application by the software company Milen Peev. Some users want to remove it. Sometimes this is hard because performing this by hand takes some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK practice to remove SCARM 0.9.20 beta is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove SCARM 0.9.20 beta with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate SCARM 0.9.20 beta or simply click the Search field and type in "SCARM 0.9.20 beta". The SCARM 0.9.20 beta app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select SCARM 0.9.20 beta in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding SCARM 0.9.20 beta, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for SCARM 0.9.20 beta:
- The publisher is: http://www.scarm.info/index_en.html
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\SCARM\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove SCARM 0.9.20 beta.
8. After uninstalling SCARM 0.9.20 beta, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of SCARM 0.9.20 beta that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling SCARM 0.9.20 beta with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove SCARM 0.9.20 beta by Milen Peev from your PC, nor are we saying that SCARM 0.9.20 beta by Milen Peev is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove SCARM 0.9.20 beta in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-22 14:08:42.843