SCARM 0.9.20 beta
SCARM 0.9.20 beta is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It is made by A way to uninstall SCARM 0.9.20 beta from your PCMilen Peev
. Go over here
for more details on Milen Peev. More data about the software SCARM 0.9.20 beta can be seen at http://www.scarm.info/index_en.html
. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SCARM folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing SCARM 0.9.20 beta is "C:\Program Files (x86)\SCARM\unins000.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is called scarm.exe and its approximative size is 2.29 MB (2398720 bytes).
SCARM 0.9.20 beta is comprised of the following executables which occupy 2.97 MB (3117336
bytes) on disk:
- scarm.exe (2.29 MB)
- unins000.exe (701.77 KB)
The current web page applies to SCARM 0.9.20 beta version 0.9.20
SCARM 0.9.20 beta is an application by the software company Milen Peev. Some users want to remove it. Sometimes this is hard because performing this by hand takes some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK practice to remove SCARM 0.9.20 beta is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove SCARM 0.9.20 beta with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find SCARM 0.9.20 beta or simply activate the Search field and type in "SCARM 0.9.20 beta". If it is installed on your PC the SCARM 0.9.20 beta program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select SCARM 0.9.20 beta in the list of programs, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about SCARM 0.9.20 beta, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for SCARM 0.9.20 beta:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.scarm.info/index_en.html
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\SCARM\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove SCARM 0.9.20 beta.
8. After uninstalling SCARM 0.9.20 beta, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of SCARM 0.9.20 beta that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling SCARM 0.9.20 beta with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove SCARM 0.9.20 beta by Milen Peev from your PC, nor are we saying that SCARM 0.9.20 beta by Milen Peev is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove SCARM 0.9.20 beta in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-02-22 14:08:42.843