SCARABAY 126.96.36.199 is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall SCARABAY 188.8.131.52 from your systemNikolay Kalmykov, CHAS Company
. Further information on Nikolay Kalmykov, CHAS Company can be seen here
. Detailed information about SCARABAY 184.108.40.206 can be seen at http://www.alnichas.info
. The program is usually installed in the C:\UserNameram Files (x86)\SCARABAY folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\UserNameram Files (x86)\SCARABAY\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall SCARABAY 220.127.116.11. SCARABAY 18.104.22.168's main file takes around 828.00 KB (847872 bytes) and is called scarabay.exe.
SCARABAY 22.214.171.124 contains of the executables below. They occupy 1.58 MB (1651636
bytes) on disk.
- scarabay.exe (828.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (784.93 KB)
This info is about SCARABAY 126.96.36.199 version 188.8.131.52
SCARABAY 184.108.40.206 is a program offered by the software company Nikolay Kalmykov, CHAS Company. Frequently, people choose to erase this application. This can be troublesome because deleting this by hand requires some know-how regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK practice to erase SCARABAY 220.127.116.11 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove SCARABAY 18.104.22.168 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find SCARABAY 22.214.171.124 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "SCARABAY 126.96.36.199". The SCARABAY 188.8.131.52 application will be found very quickly. After you select SCARABAY 184.108.40.206 in the list of applications, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about SCARABAY 220.127.116.11, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for SCARABAY 18.104.22.168:
- The publisher is: http://www.alnichas.info
- The uninstall string is: C:\UserNameram Files (x86)\SCARABAY\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove SCARABAY 22.214.171.124.
8. After removing SCARABAY 126.96.36.199, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of SCARABAY 188.8.131.52 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing SCARABAY 184.108.40.206 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall SCARABAY 220.127.116.11 by Nikolay Kalmykov, CHAS Company from your PC, nor are we saying that SCARABAY 18.104.22.168 by Nikolay Kalmykov, CHAS Company is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall SCARABAY 22.214.171.124 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-09-19 10:28:50.900