SCADA KSA VRANSKO v1.4
You can find on this page details on how to remove SCADA KSA VRANSKO v1.4 for Windows. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall SCADA KSA VRANSKO v1.4 from your computerAsist d.o.o.
. More data about Asist d.o.o. can be seen here
. Please follow www.asist.si
if you want to read more on SCADA KSA VRANSKO v1.4 on Asist d.o.o.'s website. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SCADA KSA Vransko folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's preference. SCADA KSA VRANSKO v1.4's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\SCADA KSA Vransko\unins000.exe. ScadaKSA.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 6.79 MB (7116800 bytes) on disk.
SCADA KSA VRANSKO v1.4 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 12.63 MB (13247819
bytes) on disk.
- Reporti10.exe (1.76 MB)
- ScadaKSA.exe (6.79 MB)
- SetCfgKsa.exe (2.87 MB)
- TestRtcVersion.exe (72.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.15 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.4
of SCADA KSA VRANSKO v1.4.
SCADA KSA VRANSKO v1.4 is a program marketed by Asist d.o.o.. Some people want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because performing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK action to uninstall SCADA KSA VRANSKO v1.4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete SCADA KSA VRANSKO v1.4 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find SCADA KSA VRANSKO v1.4 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "SCADA KSA VRANSKO v1.4". The SCADA KSA VRANSKO v1.4 program will be found very quickly. When you click SCADA KSA VRANSKO v1.4 in the list of applications, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about SCADA KSA VRANSKO v1.4, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for SCADA KSA VRANSKO v1.4:
- The publisher is: www.asist.si
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\SCADA KSA Vransko\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove SCADA KSA VRANSKO v1.4.
8. After uninstalling SCADA KSA VRANSKO v1.4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of SCADA KSA VRANSKO v1.4 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing SCADA KSA VRANSKO v1.4 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove SCADA KSA VRANSKO v1.4 by Asist d.o.o. from your PC, nor are we saying that SCADA KSA VRANSKO v1.4 by Asist d.o.o. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove SCADA KSA VRANSKO v1.4 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-11-04 14:14:00.630