You can find below detailed information on how to remove SBOX v3.3.2 for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall SBOX v3.3.2 from your PCSolidus
. Take a look here
for more information on Solidus. More details about SBOX v3.3.2 can be seen at http://www.solidusnet.gr
. SBOX v3.3.2 is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\SBOX directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. SBOX v3.3.2's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\SBOX\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 1,016.00 KB (1040384 bytes) on disk and is labeled sbox.exe.
The executables below are part of SBOX v3.3.2. They take an average of 2.61 MB (2733855
bytes) on disk.
- sbox.exe (1,016.00 KB)
- sboxpp.exe (732.00 KB)
- sboxrp.exe (220.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (701.78 KB)
This web page is about SBOX v3.3.2 version 3.3.2
SBOX v3.3.2 is a program released by Solidus. Frequently, users try to erase this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because deleting this manually takes some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY approach to erase SBOX v3.3.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove SBOX v3.3.2 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate SBOX v3.3.2 or simply activate the Search field and type in "SBOX v3.3.2". The SBOX v3.3.2 app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select SBOX v3.3.2 in the list of applications, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about SBOX v3.3.2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for SBOX v3.3.2:
- The software company is: http://www.solidusnet.gr
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\SBOX\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove SBOX v3.3.2.
8. After removing SBOX v3.3.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong SBOX v3.3.2 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing SBOX v3.3.2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall SBOX v3.3.2 by Solidus from your computer, nor are we saying that SBOX v3.3.2 by Solidus is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall SBOX v3.3.2 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-05-15 10:45:32.977