SBIG 64 Bit Driver Checker
This page is about SBIG 64 Bit Driver Checker for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by How to uninstall SBIG 64 Bit Driver Checker from your computerDiffraction Limited
. Open here
for more information on Diffraction Limited. Please open http://www.sbig.com
if you want to read more on SBIG 64 Bit Driver Checker on Diffraction Limited's web page. SBIG 64 Bit Driver Checker is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SBIG\Driver Checker 64 folder, regulated by the user's choice. The entire uninstall command line for SBIG 64 Bit Driver Checker is C:\Program Files (x86)\SBIG\Driver Checker 64\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file is labeled SBIGDriverChecker64.exe and its approximative size is 334.77 KB (342808 bytes).
The executable files below are installed along with SBIG 64 Bit Driver Checker. They take about 1.02 MB (1065405
bytes) on disk.
- SBIGDriverChecker64.exe (334.77 KB)
- unins000.exe (705.66 KB)
The current page applies to SBIG 64 Bit Driver Checker version 18.104.22.168
only. You can find below info on other releases of SBIG 64 Bit Driver Checker:
...click to view all...
SBIG 64 Bit Driver Checker is an application offered by the software company Diffraction Limited. Frequently, users want to remove this application. This is troublesome because performing this by hand takes some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY approach to remove SBIG 64 Bit Driver Checker is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete SBIG 64 Bit Driver Checker with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate SBIG 64 Bit Driver Checker or simply click the Search feature and type in "SBIG 64 Bit Driver Checker". If it exists on your system the SBIG 64 Bit Driver Checker app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click SBIG 64 Bit Driver Checker in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding SBIG 64 Bit Driver Checker, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for SBIG 64 Bit Driver Checker:
- The publisher is: http://www.sbig.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\SBIG\Driver Checker 64\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove SBIG 64 Bit Driver Checker.
8. After removing SBIG 64 Bit Driver Checker, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of SBIG 64 Bit Driver Checker that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing SBIG 64 Bit Driver Checker using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall SBIG 64 Bit Driver Checker by Diffraction Limited from your computer, we are not saying that SBIG 64 Bit Driver Checker by Diffraction Limited is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall SBIG 64 Bit Driver Checker in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-10-27 14:26:33.913