SBCleaner Free is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall SBCleaner Free from your PCCzechMex LLC
. More info about CzechMex LLC can be seen here
. Please follow www.sbcleaner.com
if you want to read more on SBCleaner Free on CzechMex LLC's page. SBCleaner Free is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\CzechMex LLC\SBCleanerFree folder, subject to the user's choice. You can uninstall SBCleaner Free by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\CzechMex LLC\SBCleanerFree\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file occupies 868.00 KB (888832 bytes) on disk and is labeled SBCleanerFree.exe.
SBCleaner Free contains of the executables below. They take 1.76 MB (1844933
bytes) on disk.
- ReBoot.exe (31.47 KB)
- Restart.exe (23.73 KB)
- SBCleanerFree.exe (868.00 KB)
- Shredder.exe (180.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (698.49 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.0.2
of SBCleaner Free. Click on the links below for other SBCleaner Free versions:
SBCleaner Free is an application offered by CzechMex LLC. Some users choose to erase this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because doing this manually requires some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY practice to erase SBCleaner Free is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall SBCleaner Free from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate SBCleaner Free or simply click the Search feature and type in "SBCleaner Free". If it exists on your system the SBCleaner Free app will be found very quickly. After you click SBCleaner Free in the list of programs, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about SBCleaner Free, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for SBCleaner Free:
- The web site of the program is: www.sbcleaner.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\CzechMex LLC\SBCleanerFree\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove SBCleaner Free.
8. After uninstalling SBCleaner Free, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong SBCleaner Free that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing SBCleaner Free using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove SBCleaner Free by CzechMex LLC from your computer, we are not saying that SBCleaner Free by CzechMex LLC is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove SBCleaner Free supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-03 00:42:50.417