SAntivirus Realtime Protection Lite
SAntivirus Realtime Protection Lite is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall SAntivirus Realtime Protection Lite from your PCDigital Com. Inc
. Take a look here
for more info on Digital Com. Inc. SAntivirus Realtime Protection Lite is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Digital Communications\SAntivirus directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. C:\Program Files (x86)\Digital Communications\SAntivirus\SAntivirusUninstaller.exe is the full command line if you want to remove SAntivirus Realtime Protection Lite. The application's main executable file has a size of 1.03 MB (1084664 bytes) on disk and is titled SAntivirusClient.exe.
SAntivirus Realtime Protection Lite contains of the executables below. They take 9.45 MB (9905040
bytes) on disk.
- rsEngineHelper.exe (164.92 KB)
- SAntivirusClient.exe (1.03 MB)
- SAntivirusIC.exe (6.73 MB)
- SAntivirusService.exe (295.24 KB)
- SAntivirusUninstaller.exe (1.23 MB)
The current web page applies to SAntivirus Realtime Protection Lite version 188.8.131.52
alone. You can find below info on other releases of SAntivirus Realtime Protection Lite:
...click to view all...
After the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the PC. Part_A few of these are shown below.Registry that is not uninstalled:
Open regedit.exe to delete the registry values below from the Windows Registry:
SAntivirus Realtime Protection Lite is a program released by Digital Com. Inc. Frequently, computer users choose to erase this program. This is efortful because deleting this by hand takes some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK practice to erase SAntivirus Realtime Protection Lite is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove SAntivirus Realtime Protection Lite from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate SAntivirus Realtime Protection Lite or simply click the Search field and type in "SAntivirus Realtime Protection Lite". If it is installed on your PC the SAntivirus Realtime Protection Lite program will be found very quickly. When you select SAntivirus Realtime Protection Lite in the list of programs, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about SAntivirus Realtime Protection Lite, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove SAntivirus Realtime Protection Lite.
8. After removing SAntivirus Realtime Protection Lite, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of SAntivirus Realtime Protection Lite that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing SAntivirus Realtime Protection Lite using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove SAntivirus Realtime Protection Lite by Digital Com. Inc from your computer, nor are we saying that SAntivirus Realtime Protection Lite by Digital Com. Inc is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove SAntivirus Realtime Protection Lite supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-08 14:59:57.747