You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall SAiverProe for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall SAiverProe from your computerSaverPro
. More info about SaverPro can be read here
. SAiverProe is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SAiverProe directory, subject to the user's option. The full command line for uninstalling SAiverProe is "C:\Program Files (x86)\SAiverProe\hHSXF3YTusnH3f.exe" /s /n /i:"ExecuteCommands;UninstallCommands" "". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. hHSXF3YTusnH3f.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 218.00 KB (223232 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed beside SAiverProe. They occupy about 218.00 KB (223232
bytes) on disk.
- hHSXF3YTusnH3f.exe (218.00 KB)
SAiverProe is an application by the software company SaverPro. Sometimes, people try to erase it. Sometimes this is difficult because doing this manually requires some skill regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE practice to erase SAiverProe is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase SAiverProe from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find SAiverProe or simply activate the Search feature and type in "SAiverProe". The SAiverProe program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select SAiverProe in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding SAiverProe, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove SAiverProe.
8. After removing SAiverProe, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong SAiverProe that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing SAiverProe using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove SAiverProe by SaverPro from your PC, we are not saying that SAiverProe by SaverPro is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove SAiverProe in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-23 11:14:07.697