You can find on this page details on how to uninstall SAWCal for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall SAWCal from your computerSoil Department
. More data about Soil Department can be read here
. More information about the application SAWCal can be seen at http://www.urmia.ac.ir
. SAWCal is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\SAWCal directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. The entire uninstall command line for SAWCal is C:\Program Files\SAWCal\uninstall.exe. SAWCal's primary file takes around 2.44 MB (2554368 bytes) and its name is Soil Model.exe.
SAWCal installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 2.99 MB (3135488
bytes) on disk.
- Soil Model.exe (2.44 MB)
- uninstall.exe (567.50 KB)
Some files and registry entries are usually left behind when you remove SAWCal.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall SAWCal:
The files below were left behind on your disk by SAWCal's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\SAWCal
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Temp\SAWCal Setup Log.txt
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\SAWCal\SAWCal.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\SAWCal\Uninstall SAWCal.lnk
SAWCal is an application by Soil Department. Frequently, users try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is difficult because performing this by hand requires some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK action to uninstall SAWCal is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove SAWCal with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find SAWCal or simply activate the Search field and type in "SAWCal". If it is installed on your PC the SAWCal app will be found very quickly. When you click SAWCal in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding SAWCal, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for SAWCal:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.urmia.ac.ir
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\SAWCal\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall SAWCal.
8. After uninstalling SAWCal, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong SAWCal that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling SAWCal with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall SAWCal by Soil Department from your PC, we are not saying that SAWCal by Soil Department is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall SAWCal supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-31 07:02:45.920