This page contains complete information on how to uninstall SAW for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall SAW from your PCHRB
. Go over here
for more details on HRB. You can read more about about SAW at http://www.hrb.ir
. C:\Windows\SAW\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall SAW. SAW's main file takes around 24.19 MB (25366528 bytes) and its name is SawGame.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in SAW. They take 24.19 MB (25366528
bytes) on disk.
The current web page applies to SAW version 1.0
SAW is an application offered by the software company HRB. Some users try to erase it. Sometimes this is troublesome because deleting this by hand takes some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY procedure to erase SAW is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete SAW from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate SAW or simply click the Search feature and type in "SAW". The SAW program will be found automatically. After you click SAW in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding SAW, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for SAW:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.hrb.ir
- The uninstall string is: C:\Windows\SAW\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove SAW.
8. After uninstalling SAW, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of SAW that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling SAW using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to remove SAW by HRB from your PC, we are not saying that SAW by HRB is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove SAW in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-24 10:29:07.473