SASvaACARS Uninstall is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall SASvaACARS Uninstall from your computerSASva
. You can read more on SASva or check for application updates here
. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files\SASvaACARS folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall SASvaACARS Uninstall by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\SASvaACARS\Uninstall SASvaACARS.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file occupies 99.31 MB (104132096 bytes) on disk and is called SASvaACARS.exe.
SASvaACARS Uninstall installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 109.15 MB (114448762
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- SASvaACARS.exe (99.31 MB)
- Uninstall SASvaACARS.exe (153.34 KB)
- elevate.exe (105.00 KB)
- acars_server.exe (7.41 MB)
- rcedit-x64.exe (1.27 MB)
- rcedit.exe (933.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 0.3.5
of SASvaACARS Uninstall. Click on the links below for other SASvaACARS Uninstall versions:
SASvaACARS Uninstall is an application released by SASva. Some people choose to remove this application. This can be troublesome because removing this manually requires some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE action to remove SASvaACARS Uninstall is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase SASvaACARS Uninstall from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate SASvaACARS Uninstall or simply activate the Search feature and type in "SASvaACARS Uninstall". The SASvaACARS Uninstall app will be found automatically. When you click SASvaACARS Uninstall in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding SASvaACARS Uninstall, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall SASvaACARS Uninstall.
8. After removing SASvaACARS Uninstall, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of SASvaACARS Uninstall that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling SASvaACARS Uninstall using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall SASvaACARS Uninstall by SASva from your PC, we are not saying that SASvaACARS Uninstall by SASva is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall SASvaACARS Uninstall supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-12 07:21:19.603