SASE Versão 4.2.12a
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall SASE Versão 4.2.12a for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall SASE Versão 4.2.12a from your systemJPM
. Additional info about JPM can be seen here
. More information about the application SASE Versão 4.2.12a can be found at http://www.jpmabreu.pt
. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\JPM\SASE folder (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for SASE Versão 4.2.12a is "C:\Program Files (x86)\JPM\SASE\unins000.exe". unins000.exe is the SASE Versão 4.2.12a's main executable file and it occupies close to 659.79 KB (675625 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed together with SASE Versão 4.2.12a. They occupy about 659.79 KB (675625
bytes) on disk.
The current page applies to SASE Versão 4.2.12a version 4.2.12
SASE Versão 4.2.12a is an application marketed by JPM. Sometimes, users decide to remove this program. Sometimes this is hard because removing this by hand requires some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE action to remove SASE Versão 4.2.12a is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove SASE Versão 4.2.12a with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find SASE Versão 4.2.12a or simply activate the Search feature and type in "SASE Versão 4.2.12a". If it is installed on your PC the SASE Versão 4.2.12a app will be found automatically. When you click SASE Versão 4.2.12a in the list , some information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about SASE Versão 4.2.12a, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for SASE Versão 4.2.12a:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.jpmabreu.pt
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\JPM\SASE\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove SASE Versão 4.2.12a.
8. After removing SASE Versão 4.2.12a, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of SASE Versão 4.2.12a which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling SASE Versão 4.2.12a with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove SASE Versão 4.2.12a by JPM from your PC, nor are we saying that SASE Versão 4.2.12a by JPM is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove SASE Versão 4.2.12a supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-23 01:22:51.080