SAS Enterprise Guide 4.2
SAS Enterprise Guide 4.2 is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall SAS Enterprise Guide 4.2 from your systemSAS Institute Inc.
. You can read more on SAS Institute Inc. or check for application updates here
. SAS Enterprise Guide 4.2 is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\SAS\EnterpriseGuide\4.2 folder, regulated by the user's option. The full command line for removing SAS Enterprise Guide 4.2 is RunDll32. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file occupies 656.00 KB (671744 bytes) on disk and is named SEGuide.exe.
SAS Enterprise Guide 4.2 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 1.18 MB (1236992
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- InstallChecker.exe (20.00 KB)
- MigrationWizard.exe (348.00 KB)
- RegAddIn.exe (84.00 KB)
- RegTasks.exe (20.00 KB)
- SEGExplorer.exe (16.00 KB)
- SEGuide.exe (656.00 KB)
- UMMAPITools.exe (64.00 KB)
This page is about SAS Enterprise Guide 4.2 version 4.2
Some files and registry entries are frequently left behind when you remove SAS Enterprise Guide 4.2.Usually the following registry data will not be uninstalled:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\SAS Institute Inc.\Enterprise Guide
SAS Enterprise Guide 4.2 is a program offered by the software company SAS Institute Inc.. Some users choose to remove it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because doing this by hand takes some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK procedure to remove SAS Enterprise Guide 4.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall SAS Enterprise Guide 4.2 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate SAS Enterprise Guide 4.2 or simply activate the Search field and type in "SAS Enterprise Guide 4.2". If it exists on your system the SAS Enterprise Guide 4.2 program will be found very quickly. After you click SAS Enterprise Guide 4.2 in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding SAS Enterprise Guide 4.2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove SAS Enterprise Guide 4.2.
8. After removing SAS Enterprise Guide 4.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong SAS Enterprise Guide 4.2 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling SAS Enterprise Guide 4.2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove SAS Enterprise Guide 4.2 by SAS Institute Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that SAS Enterprise Guide 4.2 by SAS Institute Inc. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove SAS Enterprise Guide 4.2 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-30 19:21:58.410