SAP Secure Login Client (x86)
SAP Secure Login Client (x86) is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall SAP Secure Login Client (x86) from your computerSAP AG
. Open here
for more info on SAP AG. Usually the SAP Secure Login Client (x86) application is found in the C:\Program Files\SAP\SAPsetup\setup directory, depending on the user's option during install. You can remove SAP Secure Login Client (x86) by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files\SAP\SAPsetup\setup\NwSapSetup.exe" /Product="SLC" /uninstall. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. NwSapSetup.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 235.52 KB (241176 bytes) on disk.
SAP Secure Login Client (x86) contains of the executables below. They take 1.52 MB (1596072
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- DotNetUtils20.exe (14.02 KB)
- DotNetUtils40.exe (14.02 KB)
- NwCheckWorkstation.exe (141.52 KB)
- NwSapSetup.exe (235.52 KB)
- NwSAPSetupOnRebootInstSvc.exe (118.02 KB)
- NwSnapshot64.exe (276.02 KB)
- SapRegSv.exe (175.52 KB)
- SapStart.exe (584.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.124.0
of SAP Secure Login Client (x86). Click on the links below for other SAP Secure Login Client (x86) versions:
...click to view all...
SAP Secure Login Client (x86) is a program by SAP AG. Sometimes, users choose to uninstall this application. This is troublesome because deleting this by hand takes some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY approach to uninstall SAP Secure Login Client (x86) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete SAP Secure Login Client (x86) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find SAP Secure Login Client (x86) or simply activate the Search feature and type in "SAP Secure Login Client (x86)". If it exists on your system the SAP Secure Login Client (x86) application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select SAP Secure Login Client (x86) in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding SAP Secure Login Client (x86), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove SAP Secure Login Client (x86).
8. After removing SAP Secure Login Client (x86), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong SAP Secure Login Client (x86) which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling SAP Secure Login Client (x86) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove SAP Secure Login Client (x86) by SAP AG from your computer, we are not saying that SAP Secure Login Client (x86) by SAP AG is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove SAP Secure Login Client (x86) in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-05-25 11:48:44.750