SAP Secure Login Client (x86)
SAP Secure Login Client (x86) is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall SAP Secure Login Client (x86) from your computerSAP AG
. Open here
for more info on SAP AG. Usually the SAP Secure Login Client (x86) application is found in the C:\Program Files\SAP\SAPsetup\setup directory, depending on the user's option during install. You can remove SAP Secure Login Client (x86) by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files\SAP\SAPsetup\setup\NwSapSetup.exe" /Product="SLC" /uninstall. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. NwSapSetup.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 235.52 KB (241176 bytes) on disk.
SAP Secure Login Client (x86) contains of the executables below. They take 1.52 MB (1596072
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- DotNetUtils20.exe (14.02 KB)
- DotNetUtils40.exe (14.02 KB)
- NwCheckWorkstation.exe (141.52 KB)
- NwSapSetup.exe (235.52 KB)
- NwSAPSetupOnRebootInstSvc.exe (118.02 KB)
- NwSnapshot64.exe (276.02 KB)
- SapRegSv.exe (175.52 KB)
- SapStart.exe (584.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.168.0
of SAP Secure Login Client (x86). Click on the links below for other SAP Secure Login Client (x86) versions:
...click to view all...
SAP Secure Login Client (x86) is a program by SAP AG. Sometimes, users choose to uninstall this application. This is troublesome because deleting this by hand takes some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY approach to uninstall SAP Secure Login Client (x86) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete SAP Secure Login Client (x86) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find SAP Secure Login Client (x86) or simply click the Search feature and type in "SAP Secure Login Client (x86)". The SAP Secure Login Client (x86) app will be found very quickly. After you click SAP Secure Login Client (x86) in the list of programs, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about SAP Secure Login Client (x86), ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove SAP Secure Login Client (x86).
8. After removing SAP Secure Login Client (x86), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong SAP Secure Login Client (x86) which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling SAP Secure Login Client (x86) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove SAP Secure Login Client (x86) by SAP AG from your computer, we are not saying that SAP Secure Login Client (x86) by SAP AG is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove SAP Secure Login Client (x86) in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-25 11:48:44.750