SAP Secure Login Client (x64)
SAP Secure Login Client (x64) is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall SAP Secure Login Client (x64) from your PCSAP AG
. Go over here
where you can read more on SAP AG. Usually the SAP Secure Login Client (x64) application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SAP\SAPsetup\setup folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for removing SAP Secure Login Client (x64) is C:\Program Files (x86)\SAP\SAPsetup\setup\NwSapSetup.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file occupies 237.49 KB (243192 bytes) on disk and is called NwSapSetup.exe.
SAP Secure Login Client (x64) installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 1.71 MB (1790336
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- DotNetUtils20.exe (28.49 KB)
- DotNetUtils40.exe (28.99 KB)
- NwCheckWorkstation.exe (140.99 KB)
- NwSapSetup.exe (237.49 KB)
- NwSAPSetupOnRebootInstSvc.exe (115.99 KB)
- NwSnapshot64.exe (322.49 KB)
- SapRegSv.exe (325.49 KB)
- SapStart.exe (206.52 KB)
- NwSapAutoWorkstationUpdateService.exe (191.20 KB)
- NwSapSetupUserNotificationTool.exe (150.70 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.124.0
of SAP Secure Login Client (x64). You can find below a few links to other SAP Secure Login Client (x64) releases:
...click to view all...
SAP Secure Login Client (x64) is an application marketed by the software company SAP AG. Frequently, people choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because deleting this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK action to uninstall SAP Secure Login Client (x64) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete SAP Secure Login Client (x64) from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find SAP Secure Login Client (x64) or simply click the Search feature and type in "SAP Secure Login Client (x64)". If it exists on your system the SAP Secure Login Client (x64) app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click SAP Secure Login Client (x64) in the list , the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding SAP Secure Login Client (x64), ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove SAP Secure Login Client (x64).
8. After uninstalling SAP Secure Login Client (x64), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong SAP Secure Login Client (x64) which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling SAP Secure Login Client (x64) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall SAP Secure Login Client (x64) by SAP AG from your PC, we are not saying that SAP Secure Login Client (x64) by SAP AG is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall SAP Secure Login Client (x64) in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-12-15 14:04:09.007