SAP Logon nDiv
This page contains thorough information on how to remove SAP Logon nDiv for Windows. It is developed by A way to uninstall SAP Logon nDiv from your computerDelivered by Citrix
. You can find out more on Delivered by Citrix or check for application updates here
. SAP Logon nDiv is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\ICA Client\SelfServicePlugin folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. C:\Program is the full command line if you want to remove SAP Logon nDiv. The application's main executable file is titled SelfService.exe and its approximative size is 4.60 MB (4818456 bytes).
SAP Logon nDiv installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 5.14 MB (5390944
bytes) on disk.
- CleanUp.exe (309.52 KB)
- SelfService.exe (4.60 MB)
- SelfServicePlugin.exe (131.52 KB)
- SelfServiceUninstaller.exe (118.02 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0
of SAP Logon nDiv.
SAP Logon nDiv has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.The files below are left behind on your disk when you remove SAP Logon nDiv:
Frequently the following registry keys will not be uninstalled:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\SAP Logon nDiv.lnk
Open regedit.exe to remove the registry values below from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\x7x-ndiv-3acb52f0@@Controller.SAP Logon
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\ICA Client\SelfServicePlugin\SelfService.exe
SAP Logon nDiv is an application marketed by the software company Delivered by Citrix. Sometimes, people try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because performing this manually requires some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall SAP Logon nDiv is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase SAP Logon nDiv from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find SAP Logon nDiv or simply activate the Search field and type in "SAP Logon nDiv". If it exists on your system the SAP Logon nDiv app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click SAP Logon nDiv in the list of programs, some information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about SAP Logon nDiv, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall SAP Logon nDiv.
8. After uninstalling SAP Logon nDiv, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of SAP Logon nDiv which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing SAP Logon nDiv using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall SAP Logon nDiv by Delivered by Citrix from your computer, we are not saying that SAP Logon nDiv by Delivered by Citrix is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall SAP Logon nDiv in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-08-30 14:47:15.550