You can find below detailed information on how to remove SAP JNet for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall SAP JNet from your systemSAP SE
. Open here
for more information on SAP SE. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SAP\SAPsetup\setup folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's preference. The complete uninstall command line for SAP JNet is C:\Program Files (x86)\SAP\SAPsetup\setup\NwSapSetup.exe. NwSapSetup.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 238.70 KB (244432 bytes) on disk.
SAP JNet installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 1.59 MB (1666592
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- DotNetUtils20.exe (20.20 KB)
- DotNetUtils40.exe (20.20 KB)
- NwCheckWorkstation.exe (143.20 KB)
- NwSapSetup.exe (238.70 KB)
- NwSAPSetupOnRebootInstSvc.exe (123.20 KB)
- NwSnapshot64.exe (321.20 KB)
- SapRegSv.exe (207.70 KB)
- SapStart.exe (207.70 KB)
- NwSapAutoWorkstationUpdateService.exe (193.20 KB)
- NwSapSetupUserNotificationTool.exe (152.20 KB)
SAP JNet is an application by SAP SE. Frequently, users want to erase this program. This can be efortful because deleting this by hand takes some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY practice to erase SAP JNet is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove SAP JNet from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to clean your system.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find SAP JNet or simply activate the Search feature and type in "SAP JNet". The SAP JNet app will be found very quickly. After you select SAP JNet in the list of programs, some information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about SAP JNet, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove SAP JNet.
8. After removing SAP JNet, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of SAP JNet which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling SAP JNet with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall SAP JNet by SAP SE from your PC, we are not saying that SAP JNet by SAP SE is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall SAP JNet supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-25 17:32:13.633