SAP HANA Studio 64bit
This web page is about SAP HANA Studio 64bit for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by A way to uninstall SAP HANA Studio 64bit from your computerSAP AG
. More info about SAP AG can be read here
. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files\sap\hdbstudio\install directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's choice. You can uninstall SAP HANA Studio 64bit by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\sap\hdbstudio\install\hdbuninst.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. hdbuninst.exe is the SAP HANA Studio 64bit's main executable file and it occupies around 13.50 KB (13824 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of SAP HANA Studio 64bit. They take an average of 20.50 KB (20992
bytes) on disk.
- hdbuninst.exe (13.50 KB)
- sdbrun.exe (7.00 KB)
This page is about SAP HANA Studio 64bit version 1.00.72.00.388670
alone. You can find below info on other releases of SAP HANA Studio 64bit:
...click to view all...
SAP HANA Studio 64bit is an application marketed by the software company SAP AG. Some computer users want to uninstall this application. This is efortful because deleting this by hand takes some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY way to uninstall SAP HANA Studio 64bit is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove SAP HANA Studio 64bit with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate SAP HANA Studio 64bit or simply activate the Search field and type in "SAP HANA Studio 64bit". The SAP HANA Studio 64bit application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click SAP HANA Studio 64bit in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding SAP HANA Studio 64bit, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall SAP HANA Studio 64bit.
8. After uninstalling SAP HANA Studio 64bit, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong SAP HANA Studio 64bit that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling SAP HANA Studio 64bit using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall SAP HANA Studio 64bit by SAP AG from your computer, we are not saying that SAP HANA Studio 64bit by SAP AG is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall SAP HANA Studio 64bit supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-02-11 08:22:50.277