SAP GUI for Windows 7.30
SAP GUI for Windows 7.30 is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by A guide to uninstall SAP GUI for Windows 7.30 from your systemSAP
. Check out here
for more information on SAP. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SAP\SAPsetup\setup folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing SAP GUI for Windows 7.30 is C:\Program Files (x86)\SAP\SAPsetup\setup\NwSapSetup.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. SAP GUI for Windows 7.30's main file takes around 230.14 KB (235664 bytes) and its name is NwSapSetup.exe.
SAP GUI for Windows 7.30 is comprised of the following executables which take 1.17 MB (1221744
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- NwCheckWorkstation.exe (128.66 KB)
- NwSapSetup.exe (230.14 KB)
- NwSAPSetupOnRebootInstSvc.exe (104.67 KB)
- NwSnapshot64.exe (261.14 KB)
- SapRegSv.exe (173.63 KB)
- NwSapAutoWorkstationUpdateService.exe (161.69 KB)
- NwSapSetupUserNotificationTool.exe (133.18 KB)
The current page applies to SAP GUI for Windows 7.30 version 7.301
alone. For other SAP GUI for Windows 7.30 versions please click below:
SAP GUI for Windows 7.30 has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Directories found on disk:
Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall SAP GUI for Windows 7.30:
- C:\Users\%user%\AppData\Local\SAP\SAP GUI
- C:\Users\%user%\AppData\Roaming\SAP\SAP GUI
Registry that is not cleaned:
- C:\Users\%user%\AppData\Local\SAP\SAP GUI\Cache\SAP_Cache_UserName\Cache1\DataP_SAPR3INNWebRepositoryN0020904445NYTPALOGOMVersionM00001_4e4902d9
- C:\Users\%user%\AppData\Local\SAP\SAP GUI\Cache\SAP_Cache_UserName\Cache1\DataPInfo_SAPR3INNWebRepositoryN0020904445NYTPALOGOMVersionM00001_4e4902d9
- C:\Users\%user%\AppData\Local\SAP\SAP GUI\Traces\errorlog.gui
- C:\Users\%user%\AppData\Local\SAP\SAP GUI\Traces\sapfewdll_01_15584.err.trc
- C:\Users\%user%\AppData\Roaming\SAP\SAP GUI\History\SAPHistoryUserName.mdb
- C:\Users\%user%\AppData\Roaming\SAP\SAP GUI\LocalTabOrder\SAPLocalTabOrder.ldb
- C:\Users\%user%\AppData\Roaming\SAP\SAP GUI\LocalTabOrder\SAPLocalTabOrder.mdb
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\MIME\Database\Content Type\application/vnd.sap-gui
SAP GUI for Windows 7.30 is an application by the software company SAP. Some users decide to erase it. This is hard because doing this manually takes some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK manner to erase SAP GUI for Windows 7.30 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall SAP GUI for Windows 7.30 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find SAP GUI for Windows 7.30 or simply activate the Search field and type in "SAP GUI for Windows 7.30". If it exists on your system the SAP GUI for Windows 7.30 app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click SAP GUI for Windows 7.30 in the list of applications, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about SAP GUI for Windows 7.30, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall SAP GUI for Windows 7.30.
8. After uninstalling SAP GUI for Windows 7.30, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of SAP GUI for Windows 7.30 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling SAP GUI for Windows 7.30 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall SAP GUI for Windows 7.30 by SAP from your computer, we are not saying that SAP GUI for Windows 7.30 by SAP is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall SAP GUI for Windows 7.30 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 12:29:06.160