SAP GUI for Windows 7.20
You can find on this page details on how to uninstall SAP GUI for Windows 7.20 for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall SAP GUI for Windows 7.20 from your systemSAP
. More data about SAP can be found here
. Usually the SAP GUI for Windows 7.20 program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SAP\SAPsetup\setup directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for uninstalling SAP GUI for Windows 7.20 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\SAP\SAPsetup\setup\NwSapSetup.exe" /uninstall /product="ECL710+SAPDTS+BW350+KW710+GUI710ISHMED+GUI710TWEAK+JNet+SAPGUI710" /TitleComponent:"SAPGUI710" /IgnoreMissingProducts. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. DotNetUtils20.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 14.08 KB (14416 bytes) on disk.
SAP GUI for Windows 7.20 contains of the executables below. They occupy 1.15 MB (1208968
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- DotNetUtils20.exe (14.08 KB)
- DotNetUtils40.exe (14.08 KB)
- NwCheckWorkstation.exe (140.59 KB)
- NwSapSetup.exe (235.57 KB)
- NwSAPSetupOnRebootInstSvc.exe (118.10 KB)
- NwSnapshot64.exe (276.08 KB)
- SapRegSv.exe (175.57 KB)
- SapStart.exe (206.57 KB)
The current page applies to SAP GUI for Windows 7.20 version 7.20317
only. You can find here a few links to other SAP GUI for Windows 7.20 versions:
SAP GUI for Windows 7.20 is an application offered by the software company SAP. Frequently, people want to erase it. This is easier said than done because doing this by hand requires some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE practice to erase SAP GUI for Windows 7.20 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove SAP GUI for Windows 7.20 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find SAP GUI for Windows 7.20 or simply activate the Search field and type in "SAP GUI for Windows 7.20". If it is installed on your PC the SAP GUI for Windows 7.20 application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click SAP GUI for Windows 7.20 in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding SAP GUI for Windows 7.20, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove SAP GUI for Windows 7.20.
8. After removing SAP GUI for Windows 7.20, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of SAP GUI for Windows 7.20 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing SAP GUI for Windows 7.20 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove SAP GUI for Windows 7.20 by SAP from your PC, we are not saying that SAP GUI for Windows 7.20 by SAP is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove SAP GUI for Windows 7.20 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-23 13:41:43.060