This page contains complete information on how to uninstall SAOutlookAddIn for Windows. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall SAOutlookAddIn from your systemSmart Advocate
. Go over here
for more info on Smart Advocate. Usually the SAOutlookAddIn program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\VSTO\10.0 directory, depending on the user's option during install. You can remove SAOutlookAddIn by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\VSTO\10.0\VSTOInstaller.exe /Uninstall 192.168.1.6/Plugins/SAOutlook/SAOutlookAddIn.vsto. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. VSTOInstaller.exe is the SAOutlookAddIn's main executable file and it takes about 80.65 KB (82584 bytes) on disk.
SAOutlookAddIn installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 80.65 KB (82584
bytes) on disk.
- VSTOInstaller.exe (80.65 KB)
This data is about SAOutlookAddIn version 126.96.36.199
SAOutlookAddIn is a program offered by the software company Smart Advocate. Frequently, users want to remove this application. This can be efortful because removing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE approach to remove SAOutlookAddIn is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove SAOutlookAddIn from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find SAOutlookAddIn or simply activate the Search feature and type in "SAOutlookAddIn". The SAOutlookAddIn program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select SAOutlookAddIn in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding SAOutlookAddIn, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall SAOutlookAddIn.
8. After uninstalling SAOutlookAddIn, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong SAOutlookAddIn that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling SAOutlookAddIn using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove SAOutlookAddIn by Smart Advocate from your computer, we are not saying that SAOutlookAddIn by Smart Advocate is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove SAOutlookAddIn supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-08-28 12:39:15.520