This page contains complete information on how to uninstall SAOutlookAddIn for Windows. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall SAOutlookAddIn from your systemSmart Advocate
. Go over here
for more info on Smart Advocate. Usually the SAOutlookAddIn program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\VSTO\10.0 directory, depending on the user's option during install. You can remove SAOutlookAddIn by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\VSTO\10.0\VSTOInstaller.exe /Uninstall 192.168.1.6/Plugins/SAOutlook/SAOutlookAddIn.vsto. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. VSTOInstaller.exe is the SAOutlookAddIn's main executable file and it takes about 80.65 KB (82584 bytes) on disk.
SAOutlookAddIn installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 80.65 KB (82584
bytes) on disk.
- VSTOInstaller.exe (80.65 KB)
This data is about SAOutlookAddIn version 22.214.171.124
SAOutlookAddIn is a program offered by the software company Smart Advocate. Frequently, users want to remove this application. This can be efortful because removing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE approach to remove SAOutlookAddIn is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove SAOutlookAddIn from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find SAOutlookAddIn or simply click the Search field and type in "SAOutlookAddIn". The SAOutlookAddIn app will be found automatically. After you click SAOutlookAddIn in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding SAOutlookAddIn, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall SAOutlookAddIn.
8. After uninstalling SAOutlookAddIn, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong SAOutlookAddIn that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling SAOutlookAddIn using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove SAOutlookAddIn by Smart Advocate from your computer, we are not saying that SAOutlookAddIn by Smart Advocate is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove SAOutlookAddIn supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-28 12:39:15.520