SAO Utils is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall SAO Utils from your PCStudio GPBeta
. More information about Studio GPBeta can be read here
. Please open http://www.gpbeta.com
if you want to read more on SAO Utils on Studio GPBeta's web page. Usually the SAO Utils program is placed in the C:\Program Files\Studio GPBeta\SAO Utils folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for removing SAO Utils is C:\Program Files\Studio GPBeta\SAO Utils\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 104.00 KB (106496 bytes) on disk and is named SAO Utils.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in SAO Utils. They occupy 1.51 MB (1587531
bytes) on disk.
- SAO Utils.exe (104.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.15 MB)
- Updater.exe (80.00 KB)
- CEF Host.exe (192.00 KB)
This web page is about SAO Utils version 0.3.1.35400
alone. Click on the links below for other SAO Utils versions:
SAO Utils is an application offered by the software company Studio GPBeta. Frequently, computer users want to erase this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because uninstalling this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK way to erase SAO Utils is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall SAO Utils from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find SAO Utils or simply activate the Search field and type in "SAO Utils". The SAO Utils application will be found very quickly. When you click SAO Utils in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding SAO Utils, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for SAO Utils:
- The software company is: http://www.gpbeta.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Studio GPBeta\SAO Utils\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove SAO Utils.
8. After removing SAO Utils, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of SAO Utils that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing SAO Utils using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall SAO Utils by Studio GPBeta from your computer, nor are we saying that SAO Utils by Studio GPBeta is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall SAO Utils in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-12-13 10:30:59.097