SAMManager 5.0.13 is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by A way to uninstall SAMManager 5.0.13 from your PCSelta S.p.A.
. Further information on Selta S.p.A. can be seen here
. Detailed information about SAMManager 5.0.13 can be found at http://www.selta.com
. Usually the SAMManager 5.0.13 application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Selta SpA\Management\SAMManager directory, depending on the user's option during install. SAMManager 5.0.13's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Selta SpA\Management\SAMManager\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file is called SAMManager.exe and its approximative size is 860.00 KB (880640 bytes).
SAMManager 5.0.13 contains of the executables below. They take 1.63 MB (1712748
bytes) on disk.
- CABARC.EXE (112.00 KB)
- SAMManager.exe (860.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (700.61 KB)
This page is about SAMManager 5.0.13 version 5.0.13
SAMManager 5.0.13 is a program marketed by the software company Selta S.p.A.. Frequently, people try to erase this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because deleting this manually takes some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK way to erase SAMManager 5.0.13 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall SAMManager 5.0.13 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate SAMManager 5.0.13 or simply activate the Search field and type in "SAMManager 5.0.13". If it exists on your system the SAMManager 5.0.13 program will be found very quickly. After you click SAMManager 5.0.13 in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding SAMManager 5.0.13, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for SAMManager 5.0.13:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.selta.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Selta SpA\Management\SAMManager\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove SAMManager 5.0.13.
8. After uninstalling SAMManager 5.0.13, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong SAMManager 5.0.13 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling SAMManager 5.0.13 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall SAMManager 5.0.13 by Selta S.p.A. from your PC, we are not saying that SAMManager 5.0.13 by Selta S.p.A. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall SAMManager 5.0.13 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-05-29 07:03:52.600