This page is about SAFT 22.214.171.124 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is written by A way to uninstall SAFT 126.96.36.199 from your computerSignalSEC
. Additional info about SignalSEC can be seen here
. Click on http://www.signalsec.com
to get more facts about SAFT 188.8.131.52 on SignalSEC's website. SAFT 184.108.40.206 is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SignalSEC\SAFT folder, subject to the user's decision. The complete uninstall command line for SAFT 220.127.116.11 is C:\Program Files (x86)\SignalSEC\SAFT\uninst.exe. SAFT 18.104.22.168's primary file takes about 7.04 MB (7379456 bytes) and is called SAFT.exe.
The executable files below are installed along with SAFT 22.214.171.124. They occupy about 9.30 MB (9756459
bytes) on disk.
- adb.exe (563.80 KB)
- ErrorReporter.exe (855.50 KB)
- SAFT.exe (7.04 MB)
- SaftUpdate.exe (850.50 KB)
- uninst.exe (51.49 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.199
of SAFT 188.8.131.52.
SAFT 184.108.40.206 is a program marketed by SignalSEC. Some users want to erase this application. This is difficult because uninstalling this manually takes some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to erase SAFT 220.127.116.11 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete SAFT 18.104.22.168 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find SAFT 22.214.171.124 or simply click the Search field and type in "SAFT 126.96.36.199". If it is installed on your PC the SAFT 188.8.131.52 program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click SAFT 184.108.40.206 in the list , some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding SAFT 220.127.116.11, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for SAFT 18.104.22.168:
- The publisher is: http://www.signalsec.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\SignalSEC\SAFT\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove SAFT 22.214.171.124.
8. After uninstalling SAFT 126.96.36.199, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of SAFT 188.8.131.52 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling SAFT 184.108.40.206 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove SAFT 220.127.116.11 by SignalSEC from your PC, nor are we saying that SAFT 18.104.22.168 by SignalSEC is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove SAFT 22.214.171.124 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-01-26 03:14:48.527