This page is about SAFT 220.127.116.11 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is written by A way to uninstall SAFT 18.104.22.168 from your computerSignalSEC
. Additional info about SignalSEC can be seen here
. Click on http://www.signalsec.com
to get more facts about SAFT 22.214.171.124 on SignalSEC's website. SAFT 126.96.36.199 is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SignalSEC\SAFT folder, subject to the user's decision. The complete uninstall command line for SAFT 188.8.131.52 is C:\Program Files (x86)\SignalSEC\SAFT\uninst.exe. SAFT 184.108.40.206's primary file takes about 7.04 MB (7379456 bytes) and is called SAFT.exe.
The executable files below are installed along with SAFT 220.127.116.11. They occupy about 9.30 MB (9756459
bytes) on disk.
- adb.exe (563.80 KB)
- ErrorReporter.exe (855.50 KB)
- SAFT.exe (7.04 MB)
- SaftUpdate.exe (850.50 KB)
- uninst.exe (51.49 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.168
of SAFT 22.214.171.124.
SAFT 126.96.36.199 is a program marketed by SignalSEC. Some users want to erase this application. This is difficult because uninstalling this manually takes some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to erase SAFT 188.8.131.52 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete SAFT 184.108.40.206 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate SAFT 220.127.116.11 or simply click the Search field and type in "SAFT 18.104.22.168". The SAFT 22.214.171.124 application will be found automatically. After you select SAFT 126.96.36.199 in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding SAFT 188.8.131.52, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for SAFT 184.108.40.206:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.signalsec.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\SignalSEC\SAFT\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove SAFT 220.127.116.11.
8. After uninstalling SAFT 18.104.22.168, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of SAFT 22.214.171.124 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling SAFT 126.96.36.199 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove SAFT 188.8.131.52 by SignalSEC from your PC, nor are we saying that SAFT 184.108.40.206 by SignalSEC is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove SAFT 220.127.116.11 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-01-26 03:14:48.527