You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall SABnzbd 0.7.2 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall SABnzbd 0.7.2 from your computerThe SABnzbd Team
. Go over here
where you can get more info on The SABnzbd Team. More information about SABnzbd 0.7.2 can be seen at http://wiki.sabnzbd.org/
. SABnzbd 0.7.2 is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SABnzbd folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. "C:\Program Files (x86)\SABnzbd\uninstall.exe" is the full command line if you want to remove SABnzbd 0.7.2. SABnzbd 0.7.2's primary file takes about 100.50 KB (102912 bytes) and its name is SABnzbd.exe.
The executable files below are installed beside SABnzbd 0.7.2. They occupy about 2.23 MB (2337975
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- SABnzbd-console.exe (100.00 KB)
- SABnzbd-helper.exe (21.50 KB)
- SABnzbd-service.exe (21.50 KB)
- SABnzbd.exe (100.50 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (90.67 KB)
- w9xpopen.exe (4.50 KB)
- curl.exe (112.01 KB)
- par2-classic.exe (224.00 KB)
- par2.exe (414.00 KB)
- par2.exe (503.00 KB)
- UnRAR.exe (260.00 KB)
- UnRAR.exe (276.00 KB)
- unzip.exe (155.50 KB)
The current page applies to SABnzbd 0.7.2 version 0.7.2
SABnzbd 0.7.2 is a program marketed by The SABnzbd Team. Some computer users want to erase this program. This is hard because doing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK procedure to erase SABnzbd 0.7.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase SABnzbd 0.7.2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find SABnzbd 0.7.2 or simply click the Search feature and type in "SABnzbd 0.7.2". If it is installed on your PC the SABnzbd 0.7.2 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click SABnzbd 0.7.2 in the list , some data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about SABnzbd 0.7.2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for SABnzbd 0.7.2:
- The publisher is: http://wiki.sabnzbd.org/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\SABnzbd\uninstall.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove SABnzbd 0.7.2.
8. After removing SABnzbd 0.7.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of SABnzbd 0.7.2 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing SABnzbd 0.7.2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove SABnzbd 0.7.2 by The SABnzbd Team from your computer, nor are we saying that SABnzbd 0.7.2 by The SABnzbd Team is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove SABnzbd 0.7.2 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-07-09 20:28:40.387