This info is about SABnzbd 0.7.11 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is written by A way to uninstall SABnzbd 0.7.11 from your systemThe SABnzbd Team
. Open here
where you can read more on The SABnzbd Team. More information about SABnzbd 0.7.11 can be found at http://wiki.sabnzbd.org/
. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SABnzbd folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\SABnzbd\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove SABnzbd 0.7.11. The program's main executable file is titled SABnzbd.exe and it has a size of 101.00 KB (103424 bytes).
The following executable files are contained in SABnzbd 0.7.11. They occupy 2.24 MB (2348217
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- SABnzbd-console.exe (100.50 KB)
- SABnzbd-helper.exe (21.50 KB)
- SABnzbd-service.exe (21.50 KB)
- SABnzbd.exe (101.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (90.67 KB)
- w9xpopen.exe (4.50 KB)
- curl.exe (112.01 KB)
- par2-classic.exe (224.00 KB)
- par2.exe (414.00 KB)
- par2.exe (503.00 KB)
- UnRAR.exe (264.00 KB)
- UnRAR.exe (281.00 KB)
- unzip.exe (155.50 KB)
The current page applies to SABnzbd 0.7.11 version 0.7.11
SABnzbd 0.7.11 is an application by The SABnzbd Team. Some people decide to remove it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because deleting this manually takes some knowledge related to PCs. One of the best EASY way to remove SABnzbd 0.7.11 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall SABnzbd 0.7.11 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find SABnzbd 0.7.11 or simply click the Search feature and type in "SABnzbd 0.7.11". If it exists on your system the SABnzbd 0.7.11 application will be found very quickly. When you select SABnzbd 0.7.11 in the list , the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding SABnzbd 0.7.11, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for SABnzbd 0.7.11:
- The web site of the application is: http://wiki.sabnzbd.org/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\SABnzbd\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall SABnzbd 0.7.11.
8. After removing SABnzbd 0.7.11, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of SABnzbd 0.7.11 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing SABnzbd 0.7.11 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall SABnzbd 0.7.11 by The SABnzbd Team from your PC, nor are we saying that SABnzbd 0.7.11 by The SABnzbd Team is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall SABnzbd 0.7.11 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-31 18:25:43.977