S4A version 1.5
This info is about S4A version 1.5 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall S4A version 1.5 from your PCCitilab (Cornell?
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on Citilab (Cornell?. Click on http://seaside.citilab.eu/scratch/arduino/
to get more information about S4A version 1.5 on Citilab (Cornell?'s website. S4A version 1.5 is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\S4A folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. You can remove S4A version 1.5 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\S4A\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. S4A.exe is the S4A version 1.5's main executable file and it takes close to 991.50 KB (1015296 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed alongside S4A version 1.5. They take about 1.65 MB (1734942
bytes) on disk.
- S4A.exe (991.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (702.78 KB)
The current web page applies to S4A version 1.5 version 1.5
S4A version 1.5 is an application marketed by the software company Citilab (Cornell?. Some people try to remove this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because removing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK approach to remove S4A version 1.5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove S4A version 1.5 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find S4A version 1.5 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "S4A version 1.5". If it exists on your system the S4A version 1.5 app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click S4A version 1.5 in the list , some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding S4A version 1.5, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for S4A version 1.5:
- The web site of the program is: http://seaside.citilab.eu/scratch/arduino/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\S4A\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall S4A version 1.5.
8. After removing S4A version 1.5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of S4A version 1.5 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing S4A version 1.5 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall S4A version 1.5 by Citilab (Cornell? from your PC, we are not saying that S4A version 1.5 by Citilab (Cornell? is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall S4A version 1.5 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-07-14 05:30:00.177