S3 Browser version 7.4.5
This page is about S3 Browser version 7.4.5 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall S3 Browser version 7.4.5 from your computerNetSDK Software, LLC
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on NetSDK Software, LLC. More data about the program S3 Browser version 7.4.5 can be seen at http://s3browser.com/
. S3 Browser version 7.4.5 is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\S3 Browser directory, subject to the user's option. The full command line for uninstalling S3 Browser version 7.4.5 is C:\Program Files\S3 Browser\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is named s3browser-win32.exe and its approximative size is 2.82 MB (2962048 bytes).
The executables below are part of S3 Browser version 7.4.5. They take about 4.10 MB (4296097
bytes) on disk.
- s3browser-con.exe (600.13 KB)
- s3browser-win32.exe (2.82 MB)
- unins000.exe (702.66 KB)
This page is about S3 Browser version 7.4.5 version 184.108.40.206
S3 Browser version 7.4.5 is a program offered by the software company NetSDK Software, LLC. Some people try to remove this program. This is easier said than done because deleting this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to remove S3 Browser version 7.4.5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase S3 Browser version 7.4.5 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate S3 Browser version 7.4.5 or simply click the Search field and type in "S3 Browser version 7.4.5". If it exists on your system the S3 Browser version 7.4.5 program will be found very quickly. When you click S3 Browser version 7.4.5 in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding S3 Browser version 7.4.5, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for S3 Browser version 7.4.5:
- The web site of the program is: http://s3browser.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\S3 Browser\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove S3 Browser version 7.4.5.
8. After removing S3 Browser version 7.4.5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of S3 Browser version 7.4.5 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing S3 Browser version 7.4.5 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall S3 Browser version 7.4.5 by NetSDK Software, LLC from your PC, nor are we saying that S3 Browser version 7.4.5 by NetSDK Software, LLC is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall S3 Browser version 7.4.5 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-02-14 21:44:01.840