S3 Browser version 5.9.7
S3 Browser version 5.9.7 is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall S3 Browser version 5.9.7 from your PCNetSDK Software, LLC
. Take a look here
for more details on NetSDK Software, LLC. More info about the program S3 Browser version 5.9.7 can be found at http://s3browser.com/
. S3 Browser version 5.9.7 is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\S3 Browser folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. S3 Browser version 5.9.7's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\S3 Browser\unins000.exe. s3browser-win32.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 1.82 MB (1903712 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed alongside S3 Browser version 5.9.7. They take about 7.59 MB (7956513
bytes) on disk.
- s3browser-con.exe (1.82 MB)
- s3browser-get.exe (1.63 MB)
- s3browser-put.exe (1.63 MB)
- s3browser-win32.exe (1.82 MB)
- unins000.exe (702.66 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.206
of S3 Browser version 5.9.7.
S3 Browser version 5.9.7 is a program marketed by the software company NetSDK Software, LLC. Sometimes, computer users want to remove this application. This can be easier said than done because doing this manually takes some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY approach to remove S3 Browser version 5.9.7 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall S3 Browser version 5.9.7 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate S3 Browser version 5.9.7 or simply activate the Search field and type in "S3 Browser version 5.9.7". If it is installed on your PC the S3 Browser version 5.9.7 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select S3 Browser version 5.9.7 in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding S3 Browser version 5.9.7, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for S3 Browser version 5.9.7:
- The web site of the application is: http://s3browser.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\S3 Browser\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove S3 Browser version 5.9.7.
8. After uninstalling S3 Browser version 5.9.7, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong S3 Browser version 5.9.7 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing S3 Browser version 5.9.7 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall S3 Browser version 5.9.7 by NetSDK Software, LLC from your computer, nor are we saying that S3 Browser version 5.9.7 by NetSDK Software, LLC is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall S3 Browser version 5.9.7 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 22:09:33.810