S2CONFIG V01.01.01 is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall S2CONFIG V01.01.01 from your PCE-Motive Display Pte Ltd
. More information about E-Motive Display Pte Ltd can be seen here
. More info about the application S2CONFIG V01.01.01 can be seen at http://www.emotivedisplay.com/
. S2CONFIG V01.01.01 is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Emotive\Config\S2 folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. "C:\Program Files (x86)\Emotive\Config\S2\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to uninstall S2CONFIG V01.01.01. The application's main executable file occupies 4.86 MB (5095424 bytes) on disk and is titled S2Config.exe.
The executable files below are installed beside S2CONFIG V01.01.01. They take about 7.06 MB (7402353
bytes) on disk.
- EavisLCD.exe (994.50 KB)
- FileRxNT.exe (37.00 KB)
- FileTxNT.exe (70.50 KB)
- S2Config.exe (4.86 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.12 MB)
The current web page applies to S2CONFIG V01.01.01 version 201.01.01
S2CONFIG V01.01.01 is a program offered by the software company E-Motive Display Pte Ltd. Some users want to uninstall it. This is difficult because removing this by hand takes some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE way to uninstall S2CONFIG V01.01.01 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall S2CONFIG V01.01.01 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate S2CONFIG V01.01.01 or simply click the Search field and type in "S2CONFIG V01.01.01". If it is installed on your PC the S2CONFIG V01.01.01 app will be found very quickly. When you click S2CONFIG V01.01.01 in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding S2CONFIG V01.01.01, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for S2CONFIG V01.01.01:
- The software company is: http://www.emotivedisplay.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Emotive\Config\S2\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall S2CONFIG V01.01.01.
8. After uninstalling S2CONFIG V01.01.01, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of S2CONFIG V01.01.01 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing S2CONFIG V01.01.01 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove S2CONFIG V01.01.01 by E-Motive Display Pte Ltd from your computer, nor are we saying that S2CONFIG V01.01.01 by E-Motive Display Pte Ltd is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove S2CONFIG V01.01.01 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-02-16 23:28:05.793