S2 NetVR Client (x86)
This page contains detailed information on how to remove S2 NetVR Client (x86) for Windows. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall S2 NetVR Client (x86) from your computerS2 Security Corporation
. Check out here
where you can find out more on S2 Security Corporation. More details about S2 NetVR Client (x86) can be found at http://www.s2sys.com
. Usually the S2 NetVR Client (x86) program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\S2 NetVR\Client folder, depending on the user's option during install. S2 NetVR Client (x86)'s entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\S2 NetVR\Client\uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 22.04 MB (23109632 bytes) on disk and is labeled edvrclient.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in S2 NetVR Client (x86). They take 36.20 MB (37957415
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- curl.exe (269.50 KB)
- dvd+rw-mediainfo.exe (38.60 KB)
- edvrclient.exe (22.04 MB)
- ePlayer.exe (12.81 MB)
- mkisofs.exe (504.65 KB)
- uninstall.exe (133.66 KB)
- wodim.exe (430.88 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.206856
of S2 NetVR Client (x86). You can find below info on other versions of S2 NetVR Client (x86):
S2 NetVR Client (x86) is an application marketed by the software company S2 Security Corporation. Some people choose to remove this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because uninstalling this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK manner to remove S2 NetVR Client (x86) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete S2 NetVR Client (x86) from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate S2 NetVR Client (x86) or simply activate the Search field and type in "S2 NetVR Client (x86)". If it exists on your system the S2 NetVR Client (x86) app will be found very quickly. After you click S2 NetVR Client (x86) in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding S2 NetVR Client (x86), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for S2 NetVR Client (x86):
- The web site of the program is: http://www.s2sys.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\S2 NetVR\Client\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove S2 NetVR Client (x86).
8. After removing S2 NetVR Client (x86), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of S2 NetVR Client (x86) which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling S2 NetVR Client (x86) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to remove S2 NetVR Client (x86) by S2 Security Corporation from your computer, we are not saying that S2 NetVR Client (x86) by S2 Security Corporation is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove S2 NetVR Client (x86) in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-09 13:54:26.157