Russian Contest Log
Russian Contest Log is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Russian Contest Log from your PCRA4CBH
. Open here
where you can read more on RA4CBH. Further information about Russian Contest Log can be found at http://ra4cbh.qrz.ru/
. Usually the Russian Contest Log application is installed in the C:\Program Files\RA4CBH\Russian Contest Log directory, depending on the user's option during install. You can remove Russian Contest Log by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\RA4CBH\Russian Contest Log\Uninstall.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is called Uninstall.exe and occupies 114.06 KB (116802 bytes).
Russian Contest Log is composed of the following executables which occupy 3.35 MB (3509254
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- ARORRCL.exe (450.00 KB)
- CW_Type_setup.exe (929.20 KB)
- lame.exe (566.50 KB)
- OmniRigSetup.exe (736.75 KB)
- RegisterLibrary.exe (630.50 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (114.06 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.5
of Russian Contest Log. Click on the links below for other Russian Contest Log versions:
Russian Contest Log is a program marketed by the software company RA4CBH. Some computer users want to remove this application. Sometimes this is difficult because performing this manually takes some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY approach to remove Russian Contest Log is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Russian Contest Log with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Russian Contest Log or simply click the Search field and type in "Russian Contest Log". The Russian Contest Log app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Russian Contest Log in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Russian Contest Log, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Russian Contest Log:
- The publisher is: http://ra4cbh.qrz.ru/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\RA4CBH\Russian Contest Log\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Russian Contest Log.
8. After removing Russian Contest Log, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Russian Contest Log that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Russian Contest Log using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Russian Contest Log by RA4CBH from your computer, we are not saying that Russian Contest Log by RA4CBH is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Russian Contest Log supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-01-06 08:30:31.263