Rush for Glory
A guide to uninstall Rush for Glory from your PC
Rush for Glory is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by Parseh Game Studio
. Check out here
where you can get more info on Parseh Game Studio. Click on http://rushforglorygame.com
to get more facts about Rush for Glory on Parseh Game Studio's website. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Rush for Glory directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's preference. The entire uninstall command line for Rush for Glory is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. Rush for Glory's main file takes about 505.84 KB (517976 bytes) and is named DXSETUP.exe.
Rush for Glory is comprised of the following executables which take 7.03 MB (7367816
bytes) on disk:
- RfG.exe (944.00 KB)
- DXSETUP.exe (505.84 KB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (3.03 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (2.58 MB)
A way to uninstall Rush for Glory from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
Rush for Glory is an application offered by the software company Parseh Game Studio. Some people try to uninstall it. This is efortful because removing this by hand requires some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE way to uninstall Rush for Glory is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Rush for Glory or simply click the Search field and type in "Rush for Glory". If it is installed on your PC the Rush for Glory app will be found automatically. When you click Rush for Glory in the list , the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Rush for Glory, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Rush for Glory:
- The publisher is: http://rushforglorygame.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Rush for Glory.
8. After removing Rush for Glory, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Rush for Glory that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Rush for Glory using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
- Windows 7 (6.1)
- Windows 8.1 (6.3)
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Rush for Glory by Parseh Game Studio from your PC, we are not saying that Rush for Glory by Parseh Game Studio is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Rush for Glory supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-08-23 11:23:45.250